- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ring Road
- 5 min walk
- The Four Seasons
- 10 min walk
- Antwerp Zoo
- 6 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Antwerp, August is in the city centre and near a metro station. Antwerp Market Square and Wijnegem Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Antwerp Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lotto Arena or Olympic Stadium.Visit our Antwerp travel guide
- Ring Road - 5 min walk
- The Four Seasons - 10 min walk
- De Keyserlei - 20 min walk
- Antwerp City Theatre - 5 min drive
- Antwerp Zoo - 6 min drive
- Antwerp-Berchem Station - 12 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Third on-site dining venue – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Feel like a true sanctuary, impeccably and thoughtfully designed - feels like being in a bit of history yet still modernly comfortable. Very beautiful hotel and surroundings.