Overview of Akra Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, City View
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Sea View (Grand)
Deluxe Room, Sea View, Corner
Suite (Mediterranean with Lounge Access)
Connection Room with Sea View
Family Room, Sea View
Honeymoon Room, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
Honeymoon Suite, Sea View
About this area
Located on a private beach, Akra Hotel is in Lara neighbourhood and is connected to the convention centre. Shemall Shopping Center and Terra City Shopping Center are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Karaalioglu Park and Konyaalti Beach Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Antalya Aquarium.
- Shemall Shopping Center - 8 min drive
- Karaalioglu Park - 11 min drive
- Ataturk's Hosue Museum - 12 min drive
- Ataturk Boulevard - 13 min drive
- Broken Minaret - 20 min drive
- Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Asmani Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Akra Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between TRY 60 and TRY 100 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities