- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay View
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
About this area
Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa is located by the sea and in an area with great airport proximity. Anchorage Museum and Alaska Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall. Don't miss out on a visit to Alaska Zoo. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Anchorage travel guide
- Anchorage Museum - 6 min walk
- The Rooftop - 9 min walk
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall - 11 min walk
- Anchorage Market and Festival - 12 min walk
- William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Anchorage Alaska Railroad Depot - 15 min walk
- Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Jade Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Sizzlin Cafe - 2 min walk
- Pho Lena - 6 min walk
- AK Alchemist Coffee - 7 min walk
- White Spot Cafe - 7 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great downtown Anchorage option
This was a one day stay Acacian for my wife and I. We really enjoyed the amenities of the hotel, the bar downstairs was very friendly, and having Starbucks coffee and muffins in the morning was also convenient. The room was very comfortable and clean. A great stay in downtown Anchorage