Book your room at Vacancéole - Résidence Grand Massif
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently near skiing facilities, this Morillon residence is located in the mountains, within 3 mi (5 km) of Grand Massif Express Gondola and Jaysinia Alpine Botanical Gardens, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Gets Ski Resort and Moulins Ski Lift are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Vacancéole - Résidence Grand Massif offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Guests can appreciate conveniences like kitchenettes and coffee makers, and other amenities include furnished balconies and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
The residence offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Vacancéole - Résidence Grand Massif is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Furnished balcony
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 5:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 for adults and EUR 4.9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay
- Best Western Grand Massif
- Best Western House Grand Massif
- Résidence Grand Massif House
- Résidence Grand Massif
- Vacancéole Résidence Grand Massif House
- Vacancéole Résidence Grand Massif
- Vacancéole Résidence
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.