This place is right in the centre of 'town' so within easy reach of everything. We weren't expecting much due to what we paid, but there are a few points worth mentioning I think for people to be aware of....
1. The accommodation advertises 'free parking' but this is actually just on the street, if you can find a spot. We had to park in a 1 hour only spot initially and then move the car just round the corner.
2. We had a double room with a shared bathroom. There's only one shower room and a separate toilet in the main house-the others are outside. We had to queue to use the toilet. The shower was so revolting looking that we didn't bother having a shower. We were only staying one night but this would have been an issue had we been staying longer.
3. The accommodation also advertises 'free wifi' but this is actually limited to 500mb which isn't much when you're using it for browsing further accommodation, trips, etc. We didn't have any left the following morning.
4. Our bedroom was on the ground floor right next to the front garden. Our window was jammed open and we were kept awake late in the evening by people sat talking and smoking on sofas right next to our window, and were woken up about 7am by people out there having breakfast talking loudly.
5. The beds were very poor quality-really soft and lumpy- with bed linen that had definitely seen better days. Really faded and with some holes in.