- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Themisto Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Aigialeia, Themisto Hotel is in the suburbs and near the beach. Diakofto Train Monument and Panagia Tripiti Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Nikolaiika Beach and Vouraikos Gorge. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.
- Nikolaiika Beach - 3 min drive
- Diakofto Train Monument - 9 min drive
- Vouraikos Gorge - 11 min drive
- Panagia Tripiti Church - 12 min drive
- Ydrokinisi Museum - 13 min drive
- Patras (GPA-Araxos) - 65 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Themisto Hotel Aigialeia
- Themisto Hotel
- Themisto Aigialeia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Clean, Quiet & Friendly
Our scope was the carnival of Patras as such we were at the hotel only for sleep. In this scope was the best decision, a bit far but fast to reach Patras very friendly people, very clean and quiet place next to lime trees, enjoyed very good sleep and the company of George with whom even from the first contact by tel we knew we would have a good time ... and actually was as such ... the person can become a university study for his experiences and his attitude to life.