Availability: Hyatt Regency Wichita
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
On waterfront in downtown Wichita, near conventions
Historic Old Town
Located in downtown Wichita, this 15-story hotel is adjacent to the Century II Convention Center and the Music Theatre of Wichita. Historic Old Town and Exploration Place are within a mile.
Hyatt Regency Wichita has an indoor swimming pool, 2 spa tubs, a fitness center, and a full-service business center. A restaurant and bar is on site. The airport shuttle is complimentary.
Views of river
Guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Wichita offer views of the Arkansas River and Hyatt's signature Grand Bed. Amenities include 42-inch TVs with premium cable channels, wireless Internet access, iHome™ clock radios, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Wichita Amenities
The 15-story Hyatt Regency Wichita sits in the heart of downtown Wichita and is located off of Highway 54. The Hyatt Regency Wichita is connected to Century II, adjacent to the Music Theatre, 1 mile from Historic Old Town, and Exploration Place.
Amenities include an indoor swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, a fitness center, on-demand movies, and business center. The hotel provides 29 conference rooms totalling 40,248 square feet (3,622 square meters) of event space for everything from business meetings to weddings. Perks Coffee Shop and Harvest Kitchen and Bar will provide full menus and snack items. Room service is available during limited hours. Airport transportation is complimentary and offered during certain hours. Self and valet parking is also available (surcharge).
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40248
- Conference space size (meters) - 3622
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Conference center
- Wedding services
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Health club
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
HARVEST Kitchen/Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and serving fresh local produce. Room service is available. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Perks Coffee and More - Specialties include snacks, Starbucks coffee, and expresso beverages. Open daily from 6 AM to 7 PM.
Room service is offered during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Wichita Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.