Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown
Premier RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Washington (Georgetown)
This luxury hotel is located in Washington (Georgetown), close to Veerhoff Galleries, George Washington University, and Lincoln Memorial. Also nearby are White House and Washington Monument.
In addition to a restaurant, The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2.95 USD per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Degrees Bistro - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
The Lobby Lounge - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Boutique Spa. Services include massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 2.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.