Book your room at Europa Royale Vilnius
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Vilnius (Old Town) near Gate of the Dawn
This romantic hotel is located in Vilnius (Old Town), close to Church of the Holy Spirit, Gate of the Dawn, and Vilnius Town Hall. Also nearby are Town Hall Square and Vilnius University.
In addition to a restaurant, Europa Royale Vilnius features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Europa Royale Vilnius
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 699.66 square feet (65 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 699.66
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Medininkai - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Europa Royale Vilnius
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: LTL 34.52 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: LTL 60 One way (one way)
- Self parking fee: LTL 35 Per stay
- Pet fee: LTL 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: LTL 100
- Late check-out fee: LTL 100
- In-room safe fee: LTL 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: LTL 100 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.