Availability: Clarion Hotel Ernst
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Kristiansand with 3 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kristiansand Cathedral, Christiansholm Festning, and University of Agder. Area attractions also include Kristiansand Kanonmuseum.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Clarion Hotel Ernst features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Clarion Hotel Ernst Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Clarion Hotel Ernst features a steam room and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Clarion Hotel Ernst is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1858
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Clarion Hotel Ernst has 3 restaurants on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
Clarion Hotel Ernst Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 180 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 90 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.