Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- One Single Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Kristiansand with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kristiansand Cathedral, Christiansholm Festning, and University of Agder. Area attractions also include Kristiansand Kanonmuseum.
At Clarion Hotel Ernst, recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, Clarion Hotel Ernst features a steam room and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services and small meeting rooms. 19 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Clarion Hotel Ernst is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1858
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 180 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 90 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.