Book your room at The Leela Palace Udaipur
5-star luxury castle with 2 restaurants in Udaipur (Lake Pichola)
This luxury castle is located in Udaipur (Lake Pichola), close to Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum, Gangaur Ghat, and Lake Palace. Also nearby are Jag Niwas and Jagdish Temple.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Leela Palace Udaipur features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Leela Palace Udaipur
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, The Leela Palace Udaipur provides a steam room and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the castle's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the castle's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco castle also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
The Leela Palace Udaipur has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
The Leela Palace Udaipur has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the castle include an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Leela Palace Udaipur
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 18000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 8000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: between INR 168 and INR 800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.