Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Suwon eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Suwon, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Suwon World Cup Stadium, Hwaseong Fortress, and Suwon Civil Stadium. Regional attractions also include Anyang Benest Golf Course and Everland.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Suwon Ambassador features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Ibis Suwon Ambassador has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Internet point
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Provence - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 20000 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.