Please enter your travel dates.
Studio - Non Refundable
- One Trundle
Studio Suite - Non Refundable
- One Trundle
Condo, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double Bed
4-star residence in Strasbourg near Ponts Couverts
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Train Station Square, Ponts Couverts, and Strasbourg Cathedral. Also nearby are L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum and Rohan Palace.
At Lagrange City Strasbourg, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Lagrange City Strasbourg provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 947 square feet (88 square meters). This Strasbourg residence also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 947
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 88
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Standard TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is available from 2 PM - 8 PM. Guests who plan to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel prior to arrival to receive check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 6
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay