Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room
- 2 single
- 2 single and 1 sofa bed
Single Room, No Windows (Cabin)
- 1 single
Economy Single Room
- 1 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Stockholm (Norrmalm) near Stockholm City Hall
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Stockholm (Norrmalm), close to Oscar Theatre, Stockholm City Hall, and Royal Swedish Opera. Also nearby are Museum of Medieval Stockholm and Stockholm Royal Palace.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Scandic Grand Central features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes; rooms also include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Grand Central features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Scandic Grand Central is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 391
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Teaterbrasseriet - This buffet restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Bistron - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
Teaterbaren - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 375 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per stay
- Pet deposit: SEK 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.