Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Studio, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Modern Stockholm hotel in quiet residential area
Nearby Scenic Park
Set in a quiet residential area, this modern hotel is located near the Stockholm Public Library, Gustav Vasa Church, and Odenplan Square.
Stylish lobby bar
Guests can unwind in the hotel sauna and relaxation room, surf the web with the hotel's free wireless Internet access, and round off the evening with a nightcap in the stylish lobby bar.
The Best Western Time Hotel's 144 sleek guestrooms have contemporary furnishings, all of which include flatscreen satellite televisions, free wireless Internet access, and bathrooms with heated floors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Best Western Time Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel and complimentary access to the sauna and relaxation room. The hotel has a lobby bar for drinks and snacks and a complimentary breakfast is served each morning. There is a multilingual concierge service, garage parking (surcharge), meeting facilities, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 2007
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests of the Best Western Time Hotel enjoy a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Hard Rock Café
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.