Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Twin Beds
Business class room-double
- One King Bed
Business class room-single
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre) near Summer Garden
This eco-friendly hotel is located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), close to Transfiguration Cathedral, Summer Garden, and Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood. Also nearby are State Russian Museum and Peter and Paul Fortress.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Sonya Hotel, St. Petersburg features a steam room. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Sonya Hotel, St. Petersburg features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3013 square feet (280 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3013
- Event catering
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 280
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Metamorfos Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Metamorfos Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: RUB 150 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 920 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1600 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 880 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2200 per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.