Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
Business Class Room
Standard Room Single
Business Class Room
Historic hotel near Beloselsky Palace
Regal downtown inn
Popular with both business and leisure travelers, this hotel is in a grand 18th-century building on Nevsky Prospect, one block from the Beloselsky Palace concert hall.
Restaurant & Bar
International fare is served in the hotel restaurant; arched windows at Cannelle Bar open onto panoramic views of the city.
Luxury in the bath
The 164 rooms have doorbells, minibars, complimentary bottled water, trouser presses, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms supply slippers, phones, and heated floors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from the 19th-century Beloselsky Palace—now a concert hall—and the vast 18th-century Imperial Anichkov Palace. On-site amenities include a restaurant, café, business center and meeting rooms. The fitness center includes cardio and weight-training machines as well as more relaxing facilities such as a sauna, relaxation room, and massage rooms. An ATM, currency exchange, and complimentary copies of The St. Petersburg Times and The Leningrad Telegraph are available on the main floor (Russian language only).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1730
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Translation services
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Barbazan Restaurant - Offers an international menu in a stylish dining area with live plants. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cannelle Bar - Set in the corner of the hotel, this cozy bar has tall, arched windows with panoramic views of the city. The menu features cocktails, snacks, main courses and desserts. Open daily from morning until late evening.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: RUB 200 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1600 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: RUB 3500 per day
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.