Please enter your travel dates.
Villa-style hotel with pools, close to beach
Flowers and citrus
Consisting of a restored 19th-century stone villa and a contemporary building, this hotel is set back from the street behind terraced gardens, less than two kilometres from Sorrento centre.
Guests can sunbathe in the gardens beside family and children's pools; in addition to a complimentary American buffet breakfast, the restaurant offers weekly candlelit and Neapolitan party dinners from mid-May through mid-October.
Balcony or terrace
Air-conditioned guestrooms with 19th-century-style furnishings open onto balconies or terraces; LCD TVs offer satellite channels; other amenities include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Alpha has a room with a computer offering high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in throughout the hotel.
Parking (surcharge) is available in the basement garage, and staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on local attractions and excursions.
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 67
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Year Built 1974
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests of Hotel Alpha enjoy a complimentary American buffet breakfast each morning.
Alpha Restaurant - Traditional dark-wood furniture with white table linens. Serves local, Neapolitan, and international choices for dinner and features candlelit gala and Neapolitan-party dinners weekly. Snack foods served for lunch in cool weather. Terrace seating for lunch in warm weather.
Alpha Bar - Air-conditioned lounge with television. Open mid-morning to late night. Live entertainment once or twice weekly.
Pool Bar - Casual bamboo bar. Open mid-morning to early evening for snacks and drinks during warm-weather months.
Special care to food intolerances or to particular gastronomic tastes (vegetarians, vegans) is available.
Terraced above the street and screened by hedges and palm trees is a 16-metre pool with adjacent children's pool. Use of sun loungers and umbrellas is complimentary; towels are available for a surcharge.
Sailboats and motor boats with crews can be hired at one of Sorrento's marinas, where snorkelling and scuba excursions are offered in summer. Seaside and mountain hiking trails run throughout the Sorrentine Peninsula.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Playground nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.