Availability: Dragsvik Fjordhotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Balestrand (Sogne Fjord)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Balestrand (Sogne Fjord), close to English Church of St. Olav. Regional attractions also include Hopperstad Stave Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Dragsvik Fjordhotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include premium bedding and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dragsvik Fjordhotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Dragsvik Fjordhotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1953
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Motor boating on site
Dragsvik Fjordhotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 7:30 AM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 300 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.