Availability: Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
Deluxe Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury resort in Siem Reap with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this luxury resort is close to Wat Preah Prom Rath, Angkor Trade Center, and Siem Reap Royal Residence. Also nearby are Pub Street and Psar Chaa Market.
Recreational amenities at Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Ember - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
The Martini Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Circle - This poolside restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Kong Kea Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 235
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 118 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 330
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 165 (from 4 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17
- Early check-in fee: USD 305
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.