Availability: Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel Limited
Please enter your travel dates.
Elegant Shanghai hotel on Nanjing Road
On Nanjing Road
Located in the center of Shanghai's business and shopping districts on Nanjing Road, this hotel is adjacent to the Shanghai Exhibition Center, Shanghai Center, Plaza 66, and Wujiang Gourmet Street.
Pool, spa, tennis courts
The Fitness Center and Wellness Spa include 11 treatment rooms, fitness equipment, sauna, steam room, and indoor pool. Two open-air tennis courts and a day spa are available.
Large work desks
All 514 guestrooms at the hotel include satellite television, wireless Internet access, dual-line telephones, in-room safes, and large work desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 7 October:
- Business center
Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel Limited Amenities
This high-rise Shanghai hotel is located on Nanjing Road, adjacent to the Shanghai Exhibition Center, Shanghai Center and Plaza 66. The centerpiece of the hotel's spacious lobby is a 5-story hand-painted mural.
The Fitness Center and the Wellness Spa include 11 treatment rooms, fitness equipment, sauna, steam room, and indoor pool. Two open-air tennis courts and a day spa are available. Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel Limited has a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. 24-hour room service is available. Business amenities include a business center with workstations, wireless Internet access, computer rentals, and a conference center. Guest parking is available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a nightclub. The property has designated areas for smoking.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 28
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 514
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1991
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
Mandarin Pavilion - Dim sum and other Cantonese specialties are served for lunch and dinner.
Tatlers Restaurant - Offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and a la carte options.
Cuba - An elegant cocktail and cigar lounge open evenings.
Wine Bar & Lounge - A steakhouse and wine bar with live entertainment.
Park Lane Cafe - Serves pasta, pizza and salads. Seating on the terrace offers views of Nanjing Road.
The onsite recreational facilities at the Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel Limited include 2 outdoor tennis courts, an indoor swimming pool in a sunroom, and a health club equipped with advanced cardio vascular equipment. It also offers classes in yoga, tai chi, aerobics, and early morning jogging sessions daily.
A golf driving range is located 5 km (3 miles) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Wellness Spa at the hotel merges both Eastern and Western techniques and philosophies from Europe, France, and Spain. The spa uses 100 percent pure mineral water, essential oils, and herbs for all treatments. The spa rooms are all in a European setting, providing a tranquil and relaxed atmosphere. A variety of spa packages are available to cater to individual needs.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel Limited Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 224 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CNY 80 per night