Please enter your travel dates.
Standard, One Twin Bed
Deluxe, One King Bed
Deluxe, Two Twin Beds
Central Shanghai hotel with indoor pool, near Jing'an Temple
In French Concession
Towering 40 stories above Shanghai’s main business and entertainment centre, the Hilton Shanghai is in the heart of the former French Concession. Jing'an Temple is 0.3 km (0.2 mi) away.
The Penthouse Bar on 39 commands spectacular views of Shanghai's skyscrapers. The hotel also offers 8 restaurants, an indoor pool, a health club, tennis and squash courts, and a day spa.
42-inch LCD TVs
Spacious guestrooms feature 42-inch LCD TVs, wireless Internet access, minibars, in-room safes, and Hilton signature bedding. Bathrooms come with robes and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This centrally located Shanghai hotel features an indoor pool, tennis and squash courts, a spa tub, a sauna, and a modern, light-filled gym. A day spa has 8 treatment rooms.
Guests can choose from a variety of dining temptations, and a breakfast buffet is available daily (surcharge). People On The Water showcases fresh seafood in an aquatic-themed setting with a waterfall and streams. Leonardo's serves light Mediterranean fare. On the 39th floor, the plush Sichuan Court restaurant and the Penthouse Bar command sweeping city views.
The Hilton Shanghai offers a business centre, a meeting room, and wired and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge), as well as currency exchange, an ATM, and valet parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 40
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 714
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18299
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1700
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
People On The Water - Fresh seafood chosen from displays. Aquatic-themed restaurant with streams, waterfall, rock garden. Five glass-walled private dining rooms "float" on a pond. Lunch, dinner.
Leonardo's - Light Mediterranean cuisine. Artist recreates Da Vinci paintings. Teppan Grill within Leonardo's serves Japanese teppanyaki specialties.
Sichuan Court - Elegant restaurant serving Sichuan cuisine. On 39th floor, with city views from every table. Lunch, dinner.
Atrium Café - International favorites. Bathed in natural light by day, lit by fairy lights at night. Live chamber music. Buffets and a la carte menus. Sunday Champagne Brunch.
Gourmet Corner - Offering a selection of baked goods, chocolates, and other snacks and takeaway meals made in-house.
Penthouse Bar on 39 - New York-inspired bar on 39th floor, with spectacular city views.
Spa Bar - Located in spa and serving healthful drinks, light meals, snacks. Abundant natural light, view of sundeck.
Lobby Pavilion - Continental breakfast, afternoon tea, gourmet snacks. Live jazz six nights a week.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
Hilton Shanghai has a full-service spa featuring beauty services and a hair salon. A total of 8 treatment rooms offer services ranging from traditional Chinese acupressure massage to anti-aging facials, to body therapies for cellulite control. All are performed with European skincare products and natural blends of oils. Waxing, body scrubs, and facials are among the services offered here.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 239 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 160 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 160 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CNY 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 950 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CNY 100 per day