Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Seattle hotel with restaurant and fitness center
This 11-story hotel is one block from the Paramount Theater, Pacific Place shops, or the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, and 3 blocks from Westlake Center.
The Paramount Hotel's restaurant serves a mix of Asian cuisines, including sushi, dim sum, and Thai noodle dishes; a 24-hour fitness center provides cardio and strength-training equipment.
All guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, 37-inch flat-screen TVs with free HBO, coffeemakers with premium coffee, and complimentary weekday newspapers upon request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can order room service from The Paramount Hotel's popular Asian-fusion restaurant, which also features a late-night menu and daily happy hours. The single-building hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access, and a complimentary business center provides printing and high-speed Internet access. The on-site fitness center is open 24 hours.
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
Dragonfish Asian Café - This colorful lobby restaurant serves an eclectic mix of Asian fare, including dim sum, noodle dishes, and sushi samplers. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with late-night dining and daily happy hours.
The Paramount's 24-hour fitness room provides free weights, strength-training equipment, a stair machine, treadmill, and stationary bike.
The hotel is eight blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Carte Blanche Carte Blanche, Diners Club Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night