Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Japanese Hydrotherapy Spa
Family-friendly hotel in North Seattle neighborhood near Northgate Mall
Zoo, Northgate Mall
This North Seattle hotel is one-third mile from the Northgate Mall, 3.5 miles from the Woodland Park Zoo, and 4.5 miles from the University of Washington. Downtown Seattle is 7.5 miles south.
Wake up to waffles
A complimentary breakfast buffet features fresh Belgian waffles. Complimentary scheduled shuttle service is available to and from local businesses, the University District, and downtown destinations.
Free Wi-Fi, HBO
Hotel Nexus' smoke-free guestrooms include a desk with an ergonomic chair, complimentary wireless Internet access, compact refrigerators, microwaves, and TVs with ESPN and HBO premium cable channels. Bathrooms come with curved shower rods for extra space.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Just off Interstate 5, this hotel is a 2-minute drive from the Northgate Mall and 9 miles north of Qwest Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks.
A complimentary breakfast buffet includes cereals, fruits, coffee, pastries, and hot selections such as Belgian waffles. The Saffron Bar & Grill showcases Indian and Mediterranean cuisine, with happy-hour specials.
The hotel provides complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from numerous University District and downtown Seattle destinations, as well as the nearby Northgate Mall and QFC supermarket. A 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is also available with 24 hours advance notice.
An outdoor pool is paired with a spa tub. This Seattle hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary business center, and complimentary use of a laundry facility.
Hotel Nexus is smoke-free and environmentally friendly. Guest parking is complimentary while staying at the hotel.
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 283
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1968
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
Hotel Nexus Seattle has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 10
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.