Book your room at Sauerland Alpin Hotel
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Schmallenberg hotel is convenient to Grafschaft Abbey, Thikos Kinderland, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Nearby attractions also include Golfclub Schmallenberg.
After a day on the slopes, return to Sauerland Alpin Hotel to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, which include a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and an outdoor tennis court. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Sauerland Alpin Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 EUR per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hochsauerland - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sauerlaender Bauernstube - Onsite bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Tennis on site
The fine print for Sauerland Alpin Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.