Availability: Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Santa Clara eco-friendly hotel near California's Great America
Situated in Santa Clara, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Our Lady of Peace Church and Shrine, California's Great America, and Santa Clara Convention Center. Also nearby are Intel Museum and Rivermark Village.
At Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.