Please enter your travel dates.
Bay View King Room
Mandarin Bay Bridge
Deluxe, City View
Financial District’s Asian palace in the sky
Pinnacle near Pyramid
Offering spectacular views, this luxury hotel occupies the top floors of a 48-story tower in San Francisco's Financial District, 4 blocks from the Transamerica Pyramid and 6 blocks from Union Square.
Sophisticated yet casual
Brasserie S&P showcases fresh local cuisine and wines, plus homemade specialty tonics in a sharp yet relaxed setting. Other amenities at Mandarin Oriental include fitness and business centers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Room at the top
Mandarin Oriental guestrooms have panoramic views of San Francisco or the bay; binoculars are provided for surveying the sights. Sumptuous appointments include marble baths.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 5-star hotel doesn't skimp on luxury touches. It has an intimate restaurant, valet parking, a fitness center with individual TVs and headsets, wireless Internet access (surcharge) in the lobby and other public areas, and a business center with flat-screen terminals. Guests have access to the full-service spa featuring beauty services, body scrubs, and wraps and treatments, as well as facials, manicures, and massages. (Guests also have discounted access to a health club 2 blocks away.) Canine pets of 25 pounds or less are welcome for a fee, and are treated to complimentary house-made dog food and cookies. The Mandarin Oriental is also 100% non-smoking.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors -
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers -
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Brasserie S&P - Featuring an atmosphere both sophisticated and casual with an approachable modern menu showcasing the finest in Californian fresh produce, Brasserie S&P exquisitely blends the modern with the traditional. Floor-to-ceiling windows shine light on fresh Californian produce during the day, while at night provide glimmering ambiance showcasing the bar's homemade specialty tonics blended into richly colored cocktails and vintage wines from local producers. Open daily serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the restaurant is spearheaded by renowned Executive Chef Adam Mali and offers innovative menus of San Francisco cuisine.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.