Book your room at Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Modern icon overlooks Bay, adjacent to Embarcadero
Steps to waterfront
The 17-story Hyatt Regency is located on the Embarcadero waterfront, across from the Ferry Building Marketplace, close to the Embarcadero Center, Union Square, and Moscone Convention Center.
Cylindrical glass elevators rise above the 17-story atrium showcasing dramatic architecture and water sculptures. Eclipse Restaurant in the atrium serves California cuisine including salads, steak, and seafood.
Sliding glass doors open onto city or bay views in the 804 guestrooms, which also feature wireless and wired Internet access, 47-inch HDTV, iPod® docking station, earth-tone décor, and the signature Hyatt Grand Bed with pillowtop mattress.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco stands at the base of Market Street, across the street from the Ferry Plaza and the Bay, and adjacent to the upscale Embarcadero Shopping Center.
The hotel offers 35 meeting rooms with 67,000 feet of space, as well as a business center with computer stations, copiers, fax machines, and shipping service (surcharges). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). Babysitting/childcare is available, as well as concierge services, luggage storage, and an elevator. A station at the front desk allows guests to print airline boarding passes.
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The Eclipse restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is open until midnight.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge). This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 804
- Number of floors - 17
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6225
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 67000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Eclipse Restaurant - emphasizes a contemporary and sustainable approach to dining by featuring a menu full of local seasonal ingredients. Eclipse Restaurant opens daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Hyatt Regency's complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes stair steppers, treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy discounted access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away.
The hotel is adjacent to a waterfront jogging path, and is near a tennis and swim club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hyatt Regency San Francisco
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bay Views and Bubbles NYE
Book a stay October 29 - December 30, 2014 in a "Bay Views and Bubbles NYE" rate category, for travel December 25, 2014 - January 6, 2015 and receive the following:
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Regency Club guestroom at time of booking
- Continental breakfast daily
- Daily valet parking for 1 vehicle
- Access to NYE reception in Regency Club Lounge featuring expanded appetizer and dessert bar
- Midnight sparkling wine toast on December 31, 2014
- Full hot breakfast buffet for 2 on January 1, 2015