Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase.
- 1 king
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase.
- 2 double
San Antonio eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in San Antonio, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Quarry Golf Club, Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum, and Alamo Quarry Market. Local attractions also include North Star Mall and Texas Transportation Museum.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1144 square feet (103 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 103
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1144
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 4
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.