Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Hot deal
- 1 double
- One Twin Bed
Art Deco hotel in Saint-Pol-de-Leon with a bar/lounge
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St-Pol-de-Leon Cathedral, La Maison des Johnnies et de l'Oignon Rose de Roscoff, and Laber Beach. Local attractions also include Notre-Dame de Croaz Batz.
Hôtel du Cheval Blanc provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange a late check-in. Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 13 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.