Book your room at Hôtel du Cheval Blanc
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Art Deco hotel in Saint-Pol-de-Leon with a bar/lounge
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hotel is close to St-Pol-de-Leon Cathedral, La Maison des Johnnies et de l'Oignon Rose de Roscoff, and Laber Beach. Local attractions also include Notre-Dame de Croaz Batz.
Hôtel du Cheval Blanc provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel du Cheval Blanc
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 13 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.