A stop over for a night on the way back to The Netherlands and we wished we'd been able to have stayed longer. Heidelberg is beautiful and our room would fit other rooms we had stayed in twice over.
I can understand comments about it being stark, however the beds and pillows were clean and comfortable, there was a whole extra room for a wardrobe and plenty of space for the suitcases.
The sauna area was lovely a d the breakfast fab.
Jacber from Auckland NZ
Situated in Heidelberg, this hotel is close to University of Heidelberg New Campus, Heidelberg Castle, and University of …More
I visited this hotel for a total of 3 nights and stayed in the premier inn express for 2 nights in nearby Heildleberg the good points are as follows
1. Relatively cheap compared to hotels in near heildelberg I paid €75 a night compared to €375 a night for the premier inn express
2. The buffet breakfast is very impressive and is far superior to a lot of 4star hotels with €300 a night fees
3. Food and beer was very cheap with a good lager costing €3.50 a pint
The negatives are as follows
1. The plugs in the room are in very awkward locations little thought was given in there layout and in some instances if you are charging multiple devices you may have a device being charged on a floor.
2. The free wifi is poor in speed and reliability . A premium service can be purchased for €6.60 a day
3. The TV in your room will be an old crt set
4. It is situated in a small village outside heildleberg with only one pub a supermarket and another hotel in the village so for any entertainment or if you do not want hotel food then heildelberg which is approximately 20 minutes away on a tram is your best bet.
5. No air conditioning but and I stayed when the temperature was 35C but some how the fan they provided in the room made the room comfortable and I suspect we I did have to open the windows
Jermaine from West Yorkshire
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as University of Heidelberg New Campus, Thingplatz, and Karl …More