Availability: The Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa
Garden RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Grand Suite, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Villa (Onemaru)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Suite, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Honeymoon BungalowMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
This Rarotonga hotel is located by the ocean, set on its own private white sand beach near Puaikura Beach and Aro'a Beach. Area attractions also include National Stadium and National Museum of the Cook Islands.
Catch some rays on The Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at The Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa like a complimentary children's club and an outdoor pool.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court, a fitness center, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- On private beach
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1977
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Blue Lagoon Fine Dining - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
TE VAKA Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Captain Andys Beach Bar - This poolside restaurant serves lunch, dinner, brunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Reef Fish Cafe - This poolside café serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Hibiscus Hut - This poolside café serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
SpaPolynesia has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thalassotherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
The Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 55 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 95
- Late check-out fee: NZD 95
- In-room microwave fee: NZD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 95 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.