Please enter your travel dates.
Adults-only beachfront resort
Within easy reach of Tikioki Marine Sanctuary, Te Vara Nui Village, and Muri Beach, this Rarotonga resort is located on an island and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Puaikura Beach and National Museum of the Cook Islands.
At Royale Takitumu Villas, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All guestrooms feature jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and microwaves. Other amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royale Takitumu Villas features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach resort also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Wedding services and tour assistance can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Jetted bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate dining area
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are asked to contact the hotel in advance with flight information to arrange for pick-up from the airport.
The front desk is open Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM, Saturday 8 AM - noon, and closed Sundays. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours should contact the hotel at the number listed on the reservation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to adults only
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 150
- Late check-out fee: NZD 150
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Welcome Bonus Benefits
Book a stay December 1, 2013 – January 20, 2014 in any qualifying room category (excludes Studio Villa), for travel December 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014 and receive the following:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome tropical breakfast basket on first morning of arrival
- Personalized guest orientation on arrival
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and kayaks
- Daily maid service Monday – Saturday
- Free local calls
- Complimentary use of BBQ facilities
- In-house guest events such as Petanque with canapés and bubbles, morning tea