Availability: Mercure Saint Nectaire
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Saint-Nectaire hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a regional park, this hotel is close to The Caves of Cornadore, Saint-Nectaire Church, and Chateau de Murol. Local attractions also include Site Troglodyte de Jonas.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Saint Nectaire features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 16 June 2014 to 30 November 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
Mercure Saint Nectaire Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mercure Saint Nectaire provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 2799 square feet (260 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Saint Nectaire is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 2799
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 260
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Jardin Romain - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
Mercure Saint Nectaire Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.00 for adults and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.