Availability: ibis Styles Clermont Ferrand Le Brezet Aeroport
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family Room (sofa bed)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Clermont-Ferrand hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Clermont-Ferrand, this hotel is close to Musee d'Art Roger-Quillot, Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin, and L'Aventure Michelin. Local attractions also include Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral and Place de Jaude.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Styles Clermont Ferrand Le Brezet Aeroport features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include laundry facilities and free self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Styles Clermont Ferrand Le Brezet Aeroport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Clermont-Ferrand hotel also offers laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Le Astrolabe - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
ibis Styles Clermont Ferrand Le Brezet Aeroport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.