Book your room at Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Jungle Walk BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Eucalypt BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Coral Sea BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this resort is in Oak Beach, within the vicinity of Wildlife Habitat. Regional attractions also include Great Barrier Reef and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
Catch some rays at the nearby beach, pamper yourself at Thala Beach Nature Reserve's full-service spa, or enjoy kayaking.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Thala Beach Nature Reserve features a full-service spa and a health club. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury resort also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 15 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Thala Beach Nature Reserve has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Picnic area
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 1
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 83
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Osprey's Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Rejuvenate has 1 treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open select days.
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 35.00 per person (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.