Book your room at Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Jungle Walk BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Eucalypt BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Coral Sea BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this Oak Beach resort is within 9 mi (15 km) of Wildlife Habitat, Great Barrier Reef, and Four Mile Beach Park. Sugar Wharf and Marina Mirage are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Catch some rays at the nearby beach, pamper yourself at Thala Beach Nature Reserve's full-service spa, or enjoy kayaking.
All 83 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus furnished balconies or patios and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, minibars, and room service. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Thala Beach Nature Reserve features a full-service spa and a health club. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury resort also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 15 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Thala Beach Nature Reserve has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Picnic area
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Number of floors - 1
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 83
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Osprey's Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Rejuvenate has 1 treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open select days.
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 35.00 per person (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.