Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star family-friendly resort in Phuket with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly resort is located in a provincial park, close to Simon Cabaret, Dino Park Mini Golf, and Bazaan Fresh Market. Local attractions also include Jungceylon Shopping Center and Junceylon.
In addition to a restaurant, Pacific Club Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain, courtyard or garden views and feature flat-screen televisions with premium satellite channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pacific Club Resort provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly resort also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2004
- Security guard
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Pacific Club Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Entertainment options include complimentary premium English language TV channels and WiFi in every room. Our Jacuzzi Garden with Herbal Steam Sauna and Jacuzzi provides a complimentary late afternoon and evening option for relaxing and socializing in a casual atmosphere. Our Living Room (Lobby) provides and area for reading, meeting and socializing. Our Dining Room features soft middle of the road music in the background. The Rooftop pool deck is open for hanging out and relaxing 24 hours (service available 06:30 - 23:30). We have board games in the Dining Room and Living Room and ping pong in the fitness room.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 950 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 200 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.