Availability: Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach
Deluxe Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, Sea View (Radisson Seaview Suite)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, Beach View (Front Pool)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Posh beach resort with a full-service spa
Within easy reach of Cape Panwa, Phuket Aquarium, and Khao Khad Views Tower, this Wichit resort is located near the bay and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Chalong Temple and Phuket Zoo.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Amenities
Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. At Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like scuba diving and windsurfing.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a steam room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 211
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2008
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 4250
- Conference space size (meters) - 395
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Aqua - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Azur - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Octo Bar and Lounge - Overlooking the ocean, this lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Edge Pool and Bar - This poolside bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a steam room, a fitness center, and a children's pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Talay Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4200
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2600 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3600 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 776 for adults and THB 388 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1100-1300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1650 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.