Book your room at Kamala Beach Resort a Sunprime Resort
Run of HouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Grand Room, Pool View (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Deluxe Room, Terrace, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Upscale resort on the beach, with 4 outdoor swimming pools
This Kamala resort is set on the beach a short distance from Kamala Beach, Laem Singh Beach, and Surin Beach. Also nearby are Phuket Fantasea and Tsunami Memorial.
At Kamala Beach Resort a Sunprime Resort, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy windsurfing. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Kamala Beach Resort a Sunprime Resort features 4 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 3617 square feet (336 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This beach resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 12 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Kamala Beach Resort a Sunprime Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 353
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3617
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swim-up bar
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 336
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 100 THB per hour ), Wired internet access ( 100 THB per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Primekitchen by the Sea - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Primekitchen by the Pool - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Kamala Beach Resort a Sunprime Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: THB 374.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 700
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.