Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Perth hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Perth, this hotel is close to Members Equity Stadium, Swan Bells Belltower, and WACA Ground. Also nearby are Subiaco Oval and State Library of Western Australia.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Styles Perth features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Styles Perth is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Clock radio
- Pay movies
- Window opens
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Sphere - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.