Availability: Crowne Plaza Perth
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel in East Perth near Perth Mint
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Queens Gardens, Perth Mint, and WACA Ground. Also nearby are Swan Bells Belltower and Kings Park War Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Perth Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Perth provides a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center. 5 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Perth is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Gusti Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Crowne Plaza Perth Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 8 (one way), (from 5 to 15 years old)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 29 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.