Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View - Bed And Breakfast
- 1 king
Morristown hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to First Baptist Church, Mayo Performing Arts Center, and Schuyler-Hamilton House. Also nearby are Macculloch Hall and Catholic Church of the Assumption.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Morristown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Hyatt Morristown features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 31000 square feet (2880 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2880
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Technology support staff
- Secure parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Year Built 1980
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 31000
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Eclectic Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Qube Lounge and Terrace - This bar serves light fare only.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
A culturally rich city center that values the theatre and arts, the Hyatt Morristown is located withing walking distance of many Morristown attractions.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
Hand and Stone has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.