Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Westin, Club Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Heavenly beds in Ballston, just outside of DC
2.5 blocks away from Ballston Metro Station and 5 short metro stops outside of Washington DC, this Westin is perfectly situation near Arlington National Cemetery, National Mall, and Georgetown.
Starbucks, Italian restaurant
A modern Italian restaurant serving pizzas and local craft beers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the hotel lobby and the on-site Starbucks.
Guestrooms feature Westin Heavenly Beds, with foot-thick pillowtop mattresses, and Heavenly Baths, with luxurious bath amenities. Also included are LCD TVs with HBO, and wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Arlington Gateway is situated in the energetic, mixed-use urban center of Ballston, just a 2-block stroll down tree-lined streets from the Ballston Common Mall. Arlington National Cemetery, the Pentagon, and Georgetown are all within 4 miles (6.4 kilometers). The National Mall is 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
On-site Italian restaurant Pinzimini serves signature pizzas and local craft beers. A 24-hour health club with state-of-the-art equipment is located on the 3rd floor with skyline views of Arlington. An indoor pool and spa tub are also on site, as is a business center with 2 computer stations, a printer, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in Starbucks and the hotel lobby. The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge).
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
Pinzimini - Pinzimini brings its Italian-inspired cuisine to the heart of Ballston, the vibrant neighborhood in Arlington. Share a signature pizza over lunch, or unwind with a local craft beer and good company after a long day at the office. With its warm and contemporary atmosphere, Pinzimini is the perfect place for a relaxed and casual meal.
Pinzimini Bar - Cocktails. Open noon till late.
Starbucks - Coffee, espresso drinks. Pastries, salads, light fare. Open from early till late.
Room service - 24 hours a day.
The Westin Arlington Gateway has a health club on the third floor with views of the Arlington skyline. State-of-the-art equipment includes cardio machines with built-in TVs. A heated indoor pool and spa tub are also on site.
Maps of jogging and walking routes, designed and certified by Runner's World magazine, are available at the hotel's concierge desk. Upon returning from runs, guests are greeted with complimentary bottled water and towel service.
Two blocks away, in the Ballston Common Mall, the Kettler Capitals Iceplex offers daily public ice-skating hours.
The 18-hole Reston National Golf Course, located midway between Washington DC and Dulles International Airport, is within 16 miles.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.