Availability: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
Two Double Acc with Bath TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Bed Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room - Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
2 Dbl Beds Executive FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 King Bed Executive FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Bed Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room - One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
High-tech corridor hotel near Dulles International
Located in Herndon, VA, this hotel is 1 mile from the National Air & Space Museum's new Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, 3 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, and close to Reston Town Center, with its unique stores, cafes and restaurants.
This smoke-free property offers a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and weight training circuit machines. Indoor and outdoor pools are also on site. Airport transportation is complimentary.
Hilton Washington Dulles' soundproofed guestrooms provide high-speed Internet access, HDTVs, two phones, voice mail, desks, and sitting areas with soft armchairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport Amenities
Precor Health & Fitness Center offers cardiovascular equipment, free weights, over 10 state-of-the-art weight training circuit machines, and indoor and outdoor pools. Massages are available by appointment.
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport also offers complimentary wireless Internet access, a connectivity station in the lobby with computers and printers, complimentary self-parking, express check-in/check-out, a business center, a computer station, and 40,000 square feet of meeting space with 29 break-out rooms on four levels. Facilities include 3 ballrooms, a formal dining room, banquet facilities, and a series of breakout rooms. This property is 100% smoke-free, and offers complimentary self-parking.
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 449
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3600
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Meeting rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Old Ox Grill - Old Ox Grille features delicious local fare with a creative twist. Start your day with breakfast buffet or order from our menu. Cardinal - This clubby lounge, with TVs, offers dinner and drink specials every evening. The house draft beer, called Cardinal Ale, is produced by a local microbrewery.
Many recreational options are available within five miles of the Hilton, including golf, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and ice skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Park and Away(TM)
Book a stay in a Park and Away(TM) room category and receive the following:
- Free parking for up to 14 days
- A Grab & Go food item for up to 4 people