Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
- One King Bed
Delightful beach hotel with a spa tub
By the ocean, nestled on a private sand beach, this hotel is in North Falmouth, within easy reach of area attractions such as Old Silver Beach and Cataumet Arts Center. Area attractions also include Wood Neck Beach and Wings Neck Lighthouse.
At Sea Crest Beach Hotel, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy sailing. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Sea Crest Beach Hotel with summer activities like windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Onsite parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2011.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Arcade/game room
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2508
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1947
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 27000
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Pillowtop mattress
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Reds - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night in summer
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.