Availability: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport
Executive Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, One Queen Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Norfolk eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lake Taylor Hospital, Gallery of Military Circle, and Sentara Leigh Hospital. Local attractions also include Hampton Roads Agricultural Research and Extension Center and Cypress Point Country Club.
At Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also offers a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 1300 square feet (117 square meters). A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1300
- Conference space size (meters) - 117
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.