Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Palmiers
Family-friendly Nice residence with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Nice, this residence is close to Archet Hospital, Foundation Lenval Children's Hospital, and Allianz Riviera. Also nearby are Saint-Antoine de Ginestiere Church and Palais Nikaia.
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Palmiers provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Palmiers features a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly residence also offers laundry facilities, beach/pool umbrellas, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Palmiers
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 10 PM; Sunday hours are 9 AM to noon; Monday through Friday hours are 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per week