Availability: ibis Nice Palais des Congrès
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family-friendly hotel in Nice (Carabacel) near Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
This family-friendly hotel is located in Nice (Carabacel), close to Place Arson, Nice Theatre, and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Also nearby are La Tete au Carre and Nice Etoile Shopping Center.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Nice Palais des Congrès provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Nice Palais des Congrès Amenities
Ibis Nice Palais des Congrès features multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. The property has a 24-hour front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
ibis Nice Palais des Congrès Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.