Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly La Colle-sur-Loup residence with 3 outdoor swimming pools
This family-friendly residence is located in a rural location, close to Musee de Saint-Paul, Fondation Maeght, and Casino de Cagnes-sur-Mer. Local attractions also include Chateau Grimaldi and Place du Grand Jardin.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers' features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a children's club.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers' features 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly residence also offers a library, a children's club, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers' is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers' has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of check-in hours should contact the hotel for instructions prior to arrival. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 15 per stay