Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Niagara Falls hotel in converted flour mill
Quiet yet convenient
The historic boutique property that was originally built in 1904 as a flour mill conveniently located within walking distance of Fallsview Casino and across the street from Skylon Tower.
Incorporating the stone walls, brick floors, and detailing of a historic flour mill, this inviting hotel features a lounge with a fireplace, a destination restaurant, and indoor pool.
Outfitted in rich traditional décor, the 69 guestrooms include coffee/tea makers, TVs, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Old Stone Inn incorporates a former flour mill, dating from 1904, which lends warmth and distinction to the premises. The lobby is a welcoming place, with brick floors, wooden beams, potted plants, lantern-style chandeliers, and a sitting area with a fireplace and wingback chairs. WiFi is complimentary in the lobby, and 7 meeting rooms, including 1 in a wine cellar, are available to meet the needs of business travelers. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is available for a fee during guests' stay.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 69
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1977
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Fabrikka Dining Room - Well-regarded restaurant serving classic cuisine with regional accents. Traditional decor, including brass chandeliers, original stone walls, and fireplace. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Spirits Lounge - Cozy lounge with a fireplace, leather furniture, and access to an outside patio.
The hotel has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.